Regulations of the Portal “Bezpieczne Siemianowice” with a mobile application
- 1 Definitions of terms used in the Regulations
- Regulations - these regulations.
- Application - mobile application - a program adapted to three operating systems of mobile devices: Android version 4.1 and higher, IOS version 6.0 and higher, Windows Phone version 8.1 and higher, is an application under which the Services are provided. li>
- Portal - the Portal "Bezpieczne Siemianowice". Website with transmission encrypted using SSL or TLS, adapted to people with disabilities in accordance with the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) The "Bezpieczne Siemianowice" Portal will implement the process of e-services related to improving security in the city.
- Service – 4 degree of maturity service - in accordance with the Detailed Description of the Priority Axes of the Regional Operational Program of the Silesia Voivodeship 2014 -2020 of 24/06/2015, transaction processing, online decision-making, provision of services and payment service. It enables full settlement of the case electronically, in this case reporting the incident, online acceptance of the information, including making it publicly available, providing a written response via online and confirmation of the service, the service provided by the Service Provider as part of the mobile application on the terms set out in Regulations.
- Service Provider - City Hall of Siemianowice Śląskie.
- Administrator - the person managing the Portal "Bezpieczne Siemianowice".
- Personal data administrator - President of the City of Siemianowice Śląskie (within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922).
- User - a person or entity using the portal or a mobile application that can perform the application.
- Operator - an employee of the Municipal Crisis Management Center responsible for accepting the application and submitting it for implementation.
- Completing the application - the person responsible for the implementation of the notification submitted by the operator.
- Event - an unexpected situation element that lasts over a period of time that can be noticed or registered by the user.
- Reporting - providing the user with information about the event by filling out the form on the portal or through the mobile application.
- MCZK - Municipal Crisis Management Center.
- Push notifications - a short message sent from servers to mobile devices. The application allows you to receive notifications about new messages and change of application statuses.
- The Regulations define the rules of using the Services available in the "Bezpieczne Siemianowice" Portal together with the mobile application.
- Services are offered to users who have a mobile phone or other electronic device to use the Portal or to download the "Bezpieczne Siemianowice" Application.
- The User should read the Regulations, which establishes the current rules and conditions for the use of the Services available on the "Bezpieczne Siemianowice" Portal together with a mobile application both before downloading the Application and before sending the application.
- The User is obliged to use the Portal and Application in a consistent manner with applicable law, social and moral norms and the provisions of these Regulations. Before making a download of the mobile application, the User should make sure that there is enough free memory on his mobile phone or device referred to above to download the Application. If the amount of memory is too small The application will not be downloaded.
- The User undertakes not to interfere with the operation of computer systems, servers, network of the Service Provider and not to attempt to circumvent regulations or procedures applicable when using the Service or its components, and not to arbitrarily modify the shape or content of the Application.
- User authentication is possible using the following methods:
- without logging in - the form requires entering an e-mail address and telephone number,
- by login and password (after previous registration and opening an account in the system),
- an account in the e-PUAP system.
- Registration of Notifications takes into account the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922).
- Registration in the Service means the acceptance of all provisions of the Regulations.
- The application can be downloaded using the online store:
- App Store (for iOS),
- Google Play (for Android),
- Windows Store (for Windows Phone).
- Downloading the Application from the above mentioned stores, as well as preferably from the services offered through it is free of charge.
- 3 Information and rules for using the "Bezpieczne Siemianowice" Portal
with the mobile application.
- Access to the Portal and the Application is possible only on-line in connection
what is necessary for the User to have access to the Internet.
- The Portal and the Application are tools enabling quick contact with the City Hall of Siemianowice Śląskie on matters requiring intervention of municipal services and are intended to provide comments, opinions and proposals regarding the functioning of the City and municipal units.
- The Portal and the Application may collect categories of data identifying the User
- e-mail address,
- the mobile number,
- the place and description of the incident to be the object of action with the participation of municipal services.
- Providing the information indicated in paragraph 3 point 3 - 5 is voluntary, and their absence does not preclude acceptance of the application or submission of conclusions and opinions by the User.
- Lack of contact details in the form of a telephone number or e-mail address prevents the User from receiving notifications about the status of the application and its number, while imprecise or inconsistent with the actual state of location may make it difficult or impossible to take the actions requested by the User.
- Incomplete description of the event or lack of content may prevent proper operation.
- The Portal and Application through the geolocation service have the ability to collect information about the place of the event.
- The address of the event site can be entered in one of the following ways:
- by marking a point on the map,
- entering the address from a specific field in the form,
- using the geolocation button, provided that GPS and presence are activated
at the place of the event,
- The Portal User has the option of adding files in various formats (jpg, pdf, doc, xls) as attachments to reported events (the total size of files attached to the application is maximum 20 MB).
- It is possible to present the registration number on the Portal immediately after sending the application.
- It is possible to send an e-mail to the address provided by the User during registration.
- The User of the Portal has the possibility to search information about the application together
with history, after entering the registration number.
- The User of the Portal has the opportunity to view the history of his applications for logged in users.
- The Portal User has the option of viewing the history of a single application (without attachments) without logging in after clicking on the link received in electronic mail.
- The Portal User has the ability to view mass notifications sent by the operator without logging in.
- An Application User may use a digital map with the visualization of specific event categories.
- It is possible to present information on the Portal.
- The Application User has the option of sending Reports (information) to the Operator
(e-service of the 4th degree of maturity, including the possibility of on-line bilateral communication)
- It is possible to geolocation events by the User manually or using the GPS device of the mobile device.
- The Application User has the option to send the Application without registration.
- The registered Application User may view the full history of applications, while the Anonymous User may check the history of the Application after providing its number.
- It is possible to receive and present online mass notifications edited by Operators.
- The Application User has the option of selecting the category of mass notifications received.
- The Application User has the possibility to receive up-to-date information about the Application
in the form of an Application message.
- All data collected via the Portal and Application are distributed to Departments, Departments, Offices of the City Hall of Siemianowice Śląskie or to the city's organizational units and municipal services carrying out activities requested by the User.
- 4 Information and rules for using push notifications
- Users using the Application may receive push notifications directly to their mobile device.
- Push notifications are information about:
- the notification number and the intervention status,
- current events and local threats.
- To receive push notifications, the user must be connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
- The user can choose the category of messages to be informed by means of push notifications.
- The user can enable or disable push notifications and manage the types of notifications received by selecting the "SUBSCRIPTIONS" option. The exception is notifications in the category of warnings, which are automatically generated to all users of the Application in the event of a threat.
- The use of the Service is free of charge via the network of mobile operators in Poland or as part of an active roaming service outside the country.
- The Service Provider will make every effort to ensure the proper operation of the service, however, he is not liable for damage to the Portal / Application due to reasons beyond his control.
- Only mobile phone network operators are responsible for telecommunications services that enable the use of the service.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for using the service in violation of the provisions of these Regulations and damages caused.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for any interruptions in the provision of the service
for technical reasons resulting from the technical infrastructure of the service provider or mobile operators (in particular maintenance, inspection, replacement of equipment) or independent of the service provider.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for any overloading of networks of telecommunications operators that prevent the Service Provider from providing the Service in a timely manner.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for interruptions in the provision of the Service
for technical reasons resulting from the technical infrastructure of the Service Provider or mobile operators (in particular, maintenance, inspection, replacement of equipment) or independent of the Service Provider.
- Users' comments regarding the provision of the Service should be reported via the Portal / Application.
- Use by the User of the Portal / Application in a manner contrary to law, rules of social coexistence, morality or these Regulations justifies immediate cessation of the provision of Services to a given User. In all matters not regulated in the Regulations, the Service Provider makes decisions.
- The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data is the President of the City of Siemianowice Śląskie.
- The User has the right to access and modify his own personal data in accordance with
with regulations contained in the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of from 2016, item 922).
- In specific situations, we reserve the right to provide personal data necessary to carry out a given notification to entities cooperating with the city of Siemianowice Śląskie, in accordance with applicable law.
- Using the service is tantamount to an expression that the User agrees to the processing of his personal data by the Service Provider for the purpose of providing the Service in accordance with the Act on the protection of personal data of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922).
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations without notifying the User in the event of a change in legal regulations or for another important reason.
- Information on the change of the Regulations will be posted on the Portal and in the Application.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219).
- These Regulations are available free of charge via the Portal and Application.