- All activities of the System Administrator " Bezpieczne Siemianowice" are based on the currently applicable law.
- While using the System, the System Administrator collects the following data:
- HTTP queries (including IP addresses from which these queries are sent and information on which resources are viewed by the user);
- the time of receiving the inquiry and sending a response;
- in the case when the query was sent via a link placed on another WWW site, the address of this website (the so-called referrer);
- information about the operating system, browser and other data provided by the user's computer, depending on its configuration;
- the data provided by users using forms available in the System, including personal data and content entered into the System, such as photographs and other files, links to external websites, comments, correspondence sent by the System e-mail system, information about applications and activities related to the application, as well as the exact time associated with the above data.
- Links to external websites may be included in the System, allowing in particular for sending certain data to these services.
- The data collected in the System can be shared with any third party, entitled to obtain them on the basis of the provisions of the law.
- The administrator of personal data processed in the System is the President of the City of Siemianowice Śląskie. The data is processed in order to operate the System.
- Data subjects have the right to access and correct their data.
- Providing personal data is voluntary.
- 3 Materials from the User
- The user sending materials using the application or in any other way, in particular, a message or photo, consents to unpaid, unlimited time and territorially publication of a message or photo or other material of the User by the System Administrator and for the use of messages, photographs or other User's material in the following fields of use:
- recording by any technique (in any system, format and in any medium), including printing, on a photographic film, on a magnetic tape, digitally,
- reproduction by any technique (in any system, format and on any medium), including printing, on a photographic film, on a magnetic tape, digitally,
- the placing on the market,
- entering into the computer's memory, into a computer and / or multimedia network, into databases,
- publicly available in such a way that everyone can have access to the works
and related rights in the place and time chosen by you (including making available on the Internet, e.g. on any websites and any services for a fee or free of charge, as well as any telecommunications services using any systems and devices),
- public performance or reproduction (including by using of any analog and / or digital devices having in particular the functions of storing and reading audio and / or video files),
- exposing, displaying, sharing or renting,
- digital processing to adapt messages, photos, video or other material to the requirements of Internet portals,
- use of messages, photos, videos and other materials posted by the User using the Application in various formats, including those printed in whole or in fragments, including the right to include them (or their fragments) into other works and creating studies (abstracts),
- posting messages, photos, videos or other materials posted by the User in databases,
- use of messages, photos of films or other materials posted by the User via the Application, to promote the System Administrator, the Internet portals of the System Administrator.
- The User authorizes the System Administrator to decide on the method of marking messages, photos, videos or other materials posted by the User, provided by the User with data to describe them.
- By sending a message, photo, video or posting a message, photo, video or other material, the User declares that:
- has the full right to dispose of news, photo, film or other material and that he is entitled to author's property rights for information, film or other material (in the case material is a work within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights), which are not limited to a third party or that they have the right to use the message, photo, video or other material (license) including, in particular, the right to present messages, photos, video or other material on the Internet,
- the information contained in the sent message, photo, video or other material of the User is true and does not mislead anyone.
- The User undertakes not to send materials containing images of people.
- The User will present appropriate documents confirming the legal status in question
in paragraph 3 above, at every request of the System Administrator.
- The User, by sending a message, photo or other material, bears full responsibility for the content contained in them and for any possible infringement of the rights of third parties.
- The system uses secure data networks, protected by firewalls and data protection systems. Access to data is only granted to appropriately authorized persons who need it to provide the services requested.
- In order to maintain security, the user should not disclose his username and password to third parties.
For comments related to the privacy of data, please contact us at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR information form
In accordance with art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR
please be advised that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Mayor of Siemianowice Śląskie with its registered office in Siemianowice Śląskie, at 10 Jana Pawła II Street,
- The Personal Data Protection Inspector is based in the City Hall of Siemianowice Śląskie at 10 Jana Pawła II Street, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +48 32 760 52 82,
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 letter e) GDPR in connection with the performance of tasks carried out in the public interest or as part of exercising public authority entrusted to the administrator in connection with the implementation of tasks arising from the Act of 26 April 2007 on Crisis Management in terms of name, surname, email address , telephone number and other necessary data to submit the declaration using the form,
- Your personal data will be made available to the City Guard in Siemianowice Śląskie if the content of the intervention notification is in the property of the City Guard in Siemianowice Śląskie,
- You have the right to request:
Your personal data will not be processed for the purpose of automated decision making and will not be profiled,
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purpose of submitting the notification. Failure to provide personal data will result in the inability to report the intervention,
The collected personal data will be stored for the period of time indicated in the Regulation of the Prime Minister of 18 January 2011 on office instructions, uniform material lists of files and instructions on the organization and scope of activities of company archives, i.e. for a period of at least 5 years,
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- access to the content of your data,
- rectification, deletion, processing restrictions,
- objecting to processing,